Students can see the volume being picked up by their microphone as they are reading. If there is no sound being recorded, they will be notified and prompted to troubleshoot before continuing. Here are some common microphone issues and how to fix them:
1. Choose the correct microphone in Readlee
2. Update browser settings to allow microphone on Readlee
Choose Microphone on Readlee
1. Login to Readlee
2. Select the assignment to read
3. Select the settings symbol in the upper right corner (outlined in red below).
4. Select microphone settings and select the iPad Microphone from the drop down menu.
Update browser settings to allow microphone on Readlee
1. Open Readlee
2. Choose "Safari" from the top menu
3. Choose "Preferences"
4. Choose "Microphones" and then select "Ask" or "Allow" next to Readlee.
- Open Chrome
- At the top right, click More -> Settings
3. Click Privacy and security -> Site settings -> Microphone.
4. Select "Allow sites to use microphone" and ensure that Readlee is on the list of websites below.
If you are using a different web browser or still getting a microphone error, reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help you get up and running.
Please sign in to leave a comment.