Videos to help get students set up:
Instructions for getting students set up with a class code or class link:
1. Go to app.readlee.com/sign-up
2. Select Student
3. Choose from below:
Class Code: If you have a class code - enter it exactly as it is written (capitalization matters)
Class Link: Skip the first two steps, click the link and create your account by entering the information
4. Enter your information, including a username and a password you choose
Pro tip: If you often forget passwords, consider writing it down or sharing it with your teacher
5. You're ready to read!
Instructions for getting set up with Google Classroom or Clever:
1. Importing rosters from Google Classroom or Clever effectively signs students up, so instead of signing up, students will go straight the login page - app.readlee.com/login
2. Students will choose "Login with Google" or "Login with Clever".
3. Readlee will automatically connect the students with the correct class and assignments and they should be ready to read!
Please sign in to leave a comment.